* We have endeavoured to answer many of your questions on our website to ensure that you are well informed and comfortable with attending our clinic for psychological treatment and/or support.
* Each of the headings on the left hand side of the page has a number of sub-pages with information that you may find useful.
* From 15th April 2013 Alex Montgomery will be changing from full time to part time private practice. Alex is not currently accepting new referrals.
* Sarah Ward is still currently working full time hours, and is accepting new referrals.
Wait List time
* The time you may have to wait to see a psychologist will vary between clinicians, and will change on a regular basis.
* To see the current availability of a Psychologist, or to print out a brochure, please refer the page titled Our Psychologists, then click on the individual's name.
* Our clinicians are able to assist you in a variety of capacities under Medicare, Worksafe, Transport Accident Commission and Victims of Crime, paediatric and private referrals.
* We aim to provide confidential, comprehensive, individualised psychological assessment and treatment grounded in scientific research, such as Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT).
* We see patients across all age ranges, from pre-schoolers to the elderly. Our clinic is child and family friendly, and has disabled access.
* Our consulting rooms have air conditioning to ensure your comfort over the summer season.
* Clearview Psychological Services aims to provide affordable Clinical Psychology services. Bulk Billing is available - conditions apply. Refer our Fee Schedule for details.
Please note that although our Associates may collaborate with each other, Alex and Sarah each run their own SEPARATE business and administration.
Every Associate has a DIFFERENT phone number, email and mail address, and office hours.